How to Restore SQL Server Backup File the Top of the Heap
Here, you get the best possible way by following the working process of our SQL Backup Recovery Software that gives you the right answer for your problem that how to restore SQL Server backup file. For any client how it works section of any software is the extremely vital part. This section explains you the full show case of our software functionality and credibility. Although the fully-functional steps of our tool also comes with the ability to repair SQL database backup file and Repair Corrupt Backup of SQL Database and does not make any kind of changes to SQL .bak files while repairing them.
- Here you get a "Load" button and you can just click on it and select .bak file from that path. Now, you can get the option to choose the corrupt or damaged .bak files. After choosing, you can click on "Open" button which is shown below.
- Now Select the SQL Server version of the .bak file and then click on Ok button.
- Note: It has "Advance Scan" option for highly corrupted .bak file.
- Tool also has "Multiple Backup Files Options" in which user can get select autodetect option load files automatically. Other options like Add Files will add .bak files, Add Folder will add whole folder containing multiple .bak files and Remove File will erase selected .bak file.
- After that software will show window containing .bak file detailed information (Full Backup) then click on the Recover button.
- While the scanning and loading process finished, Software will displays the recovered elements of BAK files like tables, triggers, stored procedure, views etc
- When you have seen all the recovered items of SQL Server corrupt backup file, then, further click on "Export" button so that you will be able to save the recovered items like tables, triggers, stored procedure, views etc.
- You can be availed with two options of saving mode:
- SQL Server Database: If you will choose SQL Server Database, then software will automatically save or import the repair sql database backup file in existing SQL server database.
- SQL Server Compatible SQL Scripts: If you will choose this option, then you will get the option to save all SQL scripts in a specific folder.
- Next is "Export/ save" option. This option will export the deleted records efficiently. After that you can export all the recovered database in SQL Server database